Friday, February 12, 2016

Reader's Response for I Am The Messanger

After reading I Am The Messenger Part 1, I had some thoughts.  My first thought was that I like this book, its very suspenseful and you can picture all the scenes in your mind. But, there is some things I do not get. Okay first, my favorite character is Marv. I find Marv absolutely hilarious, he is like one of those characters in a movie who has nothing to do with the actual movie but is there for the laughs. I had some "Laugh out loud" moments reading Marv's dialogue. Also how does Ed, the main character know he is the messenger. and why does he call himself that? He keeps saying he is the messenger and that he got chosen. I don't know why Ed got chosen or even what the point of him being a messenger is . But obviously he is chosen to care for other people's situations. Another thing is, the person that chose Ed to be a messenger is the guy sending him the card with the addresses. Who is that guy? Could it be one of his friends? How does he know where Ed lives? These questions of mine still are unanswered but they will be revealed, I can feel it. When I started reading this book, I couldn't stop it was THAT suspenseful. It also had some comical aspects too. How the Doorman drinks coffee, how Marv's car caught a robber, how a incident at a bank changed Ed's life, and much much more. At the last scene of part one, it was too suspenseful for me. I kept reading. I found out that Ed shoots at the Sun and lets the man go. I knew that was going to happen. The book isn't even halfway done and its titled I Am the Messenger not something like "I Was The Messenger But Not Anymore Because I Am On The Run Now."But I promise that is all I am going to say about part 2 on this post. Anyways, My response to the book: good book,looking forward to reading more of it. These are the types of books I like to read. Full of adventure and with some suspense. I admit though, there are some weird parts on this book like for example Ed likes his best friend.........So yeah it has even more weird stuff about it. Well this is my reading response to part 1 only. Can't wait to do a part 2 reading response.

No comments:

Post a Comment